THE BRAND STORY
- The new Canada West mark pays respect to our history. The maple leaf at the top is a refined version of the one used by the Western Canadian Intercollegiate Athletic Association (WCIAA) – the forerunner to Canada West.
- The maple leaf sits atop an open book, representing the academic pursuits of our student-athletes.
- The new CW wordmark draws on the organization’s third logo, used until the early 2000s.
- The red is drawn from the most recent logo, which had been in use since 2003.
- The overall shield design represents strength, confidence, history, and prestige – characteristics Canada West has come to represent.
canada West Schedule and scores – 2017-18